Women Leading Government will meet on Nov. 3 at Pine Ridge Golf Club in Oxford.
The program will feature facilitator and life coach Amy Goober, known for her signature program “Drive Your Life.” Goober will lead a half-day session that includes interactive small group work and networking.
The cost of the program is $25 and includes a light breakfast and lunch.
Women Leading Government is an initiative of the Massachusetts Municipal Management Association. WLG events are open to all staff in appointed positions in local government.
A full agenda will be available later this month.
The MMA is currently requiring attendees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID (card, photo or QR code). Exemptions are allowed with a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours. Masks are optional. These safety protocols are subject to change based on the latest public health data and guidance.
The non-COVID related cancellation deadline is Oct. 27. To cancel your registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After Oct. 27, refunds will only be considered for COVID related cancellations.
Coffee and Registration
Welcome and Introductions
WLG Co-Chairs Auburn Town Manager Julie Jacobson and Lexington Deputy Town Manager Kelly Axtell
In Charge and Lacking Confidence Podcast Discussion
Melissa Goff, Brookline Deputy Town Administrator for Policy and Fiscal Affairs
Vanessa Hale, Southborough Assistant Town Administrator
Kristine Treiweiler, Medfield Town Administrator
Unstoppable YOU: Claim Your Worth, Find Your Voice, Own Your Time
Amy Goober, Action Coach
In this three part interactive session, you will:
• Take inventory of what you already have inside
• Match those traits with exactly what you need for goal-getting
• Stop searching for what you already possess
• Use your voice to get what you want
• Uncover what you really want to say
• Oppose the negative voices in your head
• Vocalize your unspoken ideas and goals
• Balance your work and home life
• Assess where you’re really spending your time
• Create separation between work and home
• Be the master of your month